Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These have less than 1000 miles on them. Bought them for my 2012 Ultra Classic and ended up trading it in a couple weeks later.
They are set up for us with the 140 lb springs as we ride 2 up 70% of the time. I'm 200 lbs & my wife is 130 lbs.
Asking $750

TCFKH3rVSwqAzTKXnQ6jEw.jpg
XclpweY%TZqA1FF7jvITgw.jpg
fullsizeoutput_414.jpeg

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m interested, if they can work for my weight 240 riding solo most times
I would think so with the adjustment they have but don’t know for sure. I would suggest a quick call to George or DJ at Pro Action and they could confirm yes or no.

·
Registered
5,502 Posts
I see you're in Canada so I have to ask. Is that CDN or USD? :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Dan good deal right here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How easy are these to adjust to a 200lb rider that is 99% of the time solo?

I should jump on these
As mentioned above...I can't say for sure so don't take my word on it. I would recommend a quick call to George or DJ at Pro Action at 724-846-9055. They could confirm yes or no.

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
As mentioned above...I can't say for sure so don't take my word on it. I would recommend a quick call to George or DJ at Pro Action at 724-846-9055. They could confirm yes or no.
Yep, Saw that...I asked Train as he is very familiar with them......I have been going back and forth on if I want to add shocks or not - I am not 100% dissatisfied with the stockers and told myself I would keep an eye out for a deal

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
How easy are these to adjust to a 200lb rider that is 99% of the time solo?

I should jump on these
Should be pretty easy. The threads on the preload adjusters are coarse rather than fine (like Ohlins uses), so there's much less turning required to adjust for a passenger.

With that said, 140# springs might be a bit heavy for you if you're solo most of the time. I go about 210, and believe I have 120# springs.

Looking at the pics, if the OP has the preload set to solo, you'll be okay....You may just get a smoother ride with a lighter spring.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts