Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These have less than 1000 miles on them. Bought them for my 2012 Ultra Classic and ended up trading it in a couple weeks later.
They are set up for us with the 140 lb springs as we ride 2 up 70% of the time. I'm 200 lbs & my wife is 130 lbs.
Asking $995

Attachments

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I really like my Pro Actions - decent price for a CDN buyer, good luck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
These have less than 1000 miles on them. Bought them for my 2012 Ultra Classic and ended up trading it in a couple weeks later.
They are set up for us with the 140 lb springs as we ride 2 up 70% of the time. I'm 200 lbs & my wife is 130 lbs.
Asking $995
It looks like you traded for a new ‘20 Limited in spruce/pine? If so, are you sticking with the stock shocks vs putting PA’s on your new ride ?
I also have a ‘20 Limited and looking to possibly upgrade the rear shocks and the PA’s are a contender...
(Nice looking new ride in those colours btw)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It looks like you traded for a new ‘20 Limited in spruce/pine? If so, are you sticking with the stock shocks vs putting PA’s on your new ride ?
I also have a ‘20 Limited and looking to possibly upgrade the rear shocks and the PA’s are a contender...
(Nice looking new ride in those colours btw)
Hey GT...thanks! Yes indeed, I did trade for a new RGL in the Silver Pine/Spruce and am loving it. I agonized over the colour for a long time but so happy with it. I know it's not "traditional" Harley colours but maybe that's why I like it. I've only seen 2 other bikes in this colour combo...an Ultra Ltd and Road King on showroom floors. Haven't seen one on the road yet. The Road King by the way looked real sweet in these colours.

So far I've been quite pleased with the stock shocks and will continue to run them. Figured if I could get some of my investment back on the Pro-Actions I'd sell them. If not, I'm happy to keep them as maybe one day I'll tire of the stock shocks.

Just an FYI...by the time these shocks landed, they've cost me $1370 CAD after you add exchange, shipping, customs, duty, etc...all the fun stuff us Canadians get to pay. If you're in Canada and considering Pro-Action, these are a great deal at $950 CAD.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts