These are 14” shocks and come with the 1” lowering blocks. I bought these last June off of another forum and before I could get them mounted ended up getting a new set of supershox as a gift. I have the original receipt from the previous owner who bought them new in Jan 2018 and had them on his road king and put about 20k on them and then he took them off before he sold the bike. The do have a couple of blemishes on the top of each shock where they rubbed his luggage rack and slight rubbing on the lower threaded section. I did my best to take pictures of the shocks and mentioned blemishes .(previous owner had even called Pro-action to see about getting the tops replaced and they said at that time for $150 they would swap them but it was not affecting function and he could continue to use them as they are). They were setup for rider weight 260lbs, passenger weight 200lbs, luggage/gear weight 40lbs with 50% solo riding, 40% with passenger, 10% with passenger and luggage and they were requested for softer/plusher ride. Including the link to them on DK’s website for reference.

Asking $500 shipped

Pro-Action / DK Custom 14" Max-Travel™ Touring Pkg. Special Harley-Davidson