Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 RGS, runs great out the gate.
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW! All I can say, put these on after realizing the stock setup is basically garbage, my opinion. After a few hundred miles, if that, these are settling in, amazing ride! So much I am now looking at front end upgrade. Knowing what I know now, this would be first upgrade even over mufflers. Ride On!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Suspension is my next move, front and rear.
I think that I am going to go with pro action.
Glad to hear positive reviews.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have had Pro action for a few years now !! I have had the other big names and feel PA are one of the best

·
Registered
341 Posts
Congrats on the upgrade, the response to their products always seems to be the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
WOW! All I can say, put these on after realizing the stock setup is basically garbage, my opinion. After a few hundred miles, if that, these are settling in, amazing ride! So much I am now looking at front end upgrade. Knowing what I know now, this would be first upgrade even over mufflers. Ride On!
I did the front and rear with Pro Action and can tell you I could not be happier with the results. The rear took me a couple of times to get dialed in but once I got it there it was night and day from stock for sure. It still irks me that you have to spend $1000 to upgrade the suspension on a $30,000 motorcycle

·
Registered
2020 RGS, runs great out the gate.
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did the front and rear with Pro Action and can tell you I could not be happier with the results. The rear took me a couple of times to get dialed in but once I got it there it was night and day from stock for sure. It still irks me that you have to spend $1000 to upgrade the suspension on a $30,000 motorcycle
If I had done my due diligence, as I am very mechanical, I would have done it first and maybe been upset but I look at it as what's cool to "hotrod" or upgrade. My RGS is solid engine wise, for me. It even pulls smoother since the torque is being laid down properly. I should be upset knowing what they put on the bikes, but since it's an easy swap, it's now another step closer to being mine alone, like yours is yours. Lastly, the folks at Pro-Action, top notch, I ordered right before Christmas, not as gift, just the timing. Shipped as they said, it was fast! And funny for me, watching their youtube video and dude in video is who I talked to. I found it funny... that's real. Ride On!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts