·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Regardless, that was a hell of a burn out!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
That would be a fun ride,.. but I would be in so much trouble if I had that bike. I'd be in Jail by the weekend. :D

F

·
0 Posts
Let's see the paper work. Do you believe it??
Just joined the forum tonight didnt even know it exists.I was reading this thread and I see a couple guys need to see proof of the numbers my "09 ProCharged RoadGlide is making.If you go to the HDForums website and go to Dyno Numbers For Baggers go to page 173 it the third dyno sheet there.It's for real, sad thing is there is more in the motor but we ran out of fuel at 6300 rpm's.The motor is set up to run 7000 rpms.We are running 69lb/hr injectors.Up to this point we could'nt find anything bigger.We just found a guy who makes injectors any size you need.So.........this winter we'll tear back into it,throw in some bigger cams and afew other things.We should be pushing around 207hp when all is said and done, as it is it's a blast to ride right now.

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Now see you done started with the drama I was talking about already.. Just kidding welcome and If you need some help with them big inchs let me know, Gary Williams is who built mine & rides with us, I think his monster is not charged but it is 169 in [email protected]# of torque, He has been building motors for pro stock NHRA guys for 25 years, first to do the split dominator carbs, sheet metal intakes the list goes on . His favoriate build is a 117in daily rider, 125hp 130 ft# had one ride to Memphis with us Saturday with 35k miles on it talk about a sleeper...He has some on you tube on the dyno..Gary Williams Carburators

F

·
0 Posts
Now see you done started with the drama I was talking about already.. Just kidding welcome and If you need some help with them big inchs let me know, Gary Williams is who built mine & rides with us, I think his monster is not charged but it is 169 in [email protected]# of torque, He has been building motors for pro stock NHRA guys for 25 years, first to do the split dominator carbs, sheet metal intakes the list goes on . His favoriate build is a 117in daily rider, 125hp 130 ft# had one ride to Memphis with us Saturday with 35k miles on it talk about a sleeper...He has some on you tube on the dyno..Gary Williams Carburators
125/130 is very respectable power for a naturally aspirated motor.Sounds like he knows what he's doing.I'm glad you turned me on to this forum from what I've seen so far it rocks!I'm looking forward to rapping with you guys.Kevin

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Any time we see a wayward roadie out there we try to steer them in the rite direction.
Gary has spent countless hours doing head work and cam profiling on his own stuff. He has Mr Woods cut his own spec cams for each build and works very close with Horsepower Inc on the fuel stuff. My 95 in with MM injection still on it did 90.6 hp /98.7 ft # with 45k miles this was done about 4 weeks ago, he has several 95ins doing 100/110 with high miles.

F

·
0 Posts
Any time we see a wayward roadie out there we try to steer them in the rite direction.
Gary has spent countless hours doing head work and cam profiling on his own stuff. He has Mr Woods cut his own spec cams for each build and works very close with Horsepower Inc on the fuel stuff. My 95 in with MM injection still on it did 90.6 hp /98.7 ft # with 45k miles this was done about 4 weeks ago, he has several 95ins doing 100/110 with high miles.
MMMMMMMMMM might have to keep this guy in mind come this winter.Does Gary have access to a OEM style fuel pump that puts out more fuel pressure than the OEM pump.

·
Life Member
1,041 Posts
Had supper with Gary tonight, ask about your fuel pump issue, He said that Procharger should have a suitable fuel pump for their charger, he knows them well. He also said he has turned a stock up but they will not take much tweaking.. did not know of hy volume unit like you want. you can call him @ 601-939-5861..shop

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Frank Drago might be a guy to ask as well. http://www.dragosbikeworks.com/ I've talked to him about the idea of a procharger setup, and he was telling me about all kinds of bikes he has/is working on. One of them was a 96" trying for 200HP.

F

·
0 Posts
Frank Drago might be a guy to ask as well. http://www.dragosbikeworks.com/ I've talked to him about the idea of a procharger setup, and he was telling me about all kinds of bikes he has/is working on. One of them was a 96" trying for 200HP.
I know Frank very well ,in fact he was the guy that built my bike.I was on the phone with him last night talking to him about this exact issue.He said not to worry he's located a guy that can custom build us an internal fuel pump.I wont be happy till I hit 200hp LOL LOL.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Yeah Franks a cool dude. The guy KNOWs superchargers!!

F

·
0 Posts
Yeah Franks a cool dude. The guy KNOWs superchargers!!
Next time you talk to him ask him about his twin staged turbo busa,it puts out a modest 307hp.He let me ride it one night,all, I can say is HOLY CRAP.When it comes to horsepower he can make it happen,be it naturally aspirated or forced induction.He's the only guy I know who talks more people out of doing things to theyre bike than not.He tells me just wants to treat people the way he wants to be treated if he were in theyre shoes.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Holy cow... a 307 HP Busa,.. That sucker needs to say DEATH on the license plate. I'm still looking for a dealer that will just let me test drive one. That way I can take it out,.. see what it does, then take it back before I kill myself.

Your right man,.. he is a straight shooter. I'm still throwing the idea around about adding a Procharger to my stock 2010. He said just by adding the Woods T-6 cams, a fuel moto head pipe the bike could have between 140 to 160HP. He said as long as I don't do a ton of burnouts or stupid stuff the bottom end will hold together just fine. I just can't decide if I should do that to the bike I love and plan to keep for a long long time, or just buy a 2nd bike to hotrod around on and get my need for speed that way. :confused:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts