Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra. I ordered the front signal light inserts PN 45400 from Ciro. I have the CD GEN2-SSHD installed. My issue is that the right signal will not flash yellow for the turn signal. It does light up white but when turn signal activated the only thing that happens is that it will flash the white to no light and back to white. The left signal works normally with normal flashes. I switched the inserts and the one that didn't work on the right will work on left side but now the one installed on the right still doesn't work. So I am guessing that the lights are ok. It did this before I installed the signal stabilizer but with fast flashing, so put bulbs back in till I got the stabilizer. With it installed fast flashing is fixed but it still wont flash amber. Works normal with bulbs installed and when turning key off when signals flash for alarm system all flash except the front right. Would anyone be able to tell me what may be happening? Thanks for any help you are able to give.

Mike

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Does it turn amber when you put on the four ways? Did you let the turn signal flash 10 times on right then on left? Try flipping the switch on the load equalizer?

I know some members here have dealt with Ciro and have mentioned how good their customer service is and questions have been answered. Give them a call and see what they say. I'm kinda curious as well since you said it works fine with the regular bulbs in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the bag blades on the back and they work great. According to web site and instructions I do need a signal stabilizer from Custom Dynamics, which I have installed. I have sent an email to them to see what they say, will try calling tomorrow if I can. Whole thing seems weird since it is only the front right signal. Thanks for response.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It does not flash amber with the 4-ways on but the other 3 do flash properly. I would think that if polarity of the wiring was wrong it would also keep the whites from being on. I did try the switch on the equalizer and also did the letting turn signals flash also. But still haven't been able to call Ciro and haven't received email response either. Hopefully I will be able to call today. Thanks for the responses.

Mike

·
Registered
7 Posts
Having the same trouble with my roadglide 2017 I have custom dynamics fender tip extension lights and Arlen Ness ring of fire leds. The light up but won't blink when I hit blinker. Any Ideals?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts