Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
urrently running a procharger on a 124 and was wondering if anyone has come up with a way to replace the bonnett and screen on the compressor side and put a ait filter on it. The inside of mine (what I can see looking into the blower) is really dirty and can't be good for the blower. Any ideas?

BigLew

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Can't help you with that but it must be a beast with 124 and pro charger. What kind of HP you getting?

·
Registered
98 Posts
With the safe tune its 198 hp and 162 tq
Talk to Frank.I run one of his on mine they flow at 600cfm.I believe the stock one {K&N} flows at 375cfm.My little 107" puts out 209hp/169tq with this filter.Check out my sig.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talk to Frank.I run one of his on mine they flow at 600cfm.I believe the stock one {K&N} flows at 375cfm.My little 107" puts out 209hp/169tq with this filter.Check out my sig.
I'm looking for something to put on the compressor side?

BigLew

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
urrently running a procharger on a 124 and was wondering if anyone has come up with a way to replace the bonnett and screen on the compressor side and put a ait filter on it. The inside of mine (what I can see looking into the blower) is really dirty and can't be good for the blower. Any ideas?

BigLew
Your right on that needing to be filtered prior.
Scott

·
Registered
84 Posts
You should be able to use a K&N filter, you'll just need to find one that fit's. Putting an AC on the compressor side, you'll probably be looking at car filters, but it looks like getting one big enough for your turbo to run good you'll be loosing alot of foot room on the floorboard.Remember the turbo need's plenty of air, they don't like any restrictions in the intake.
If you find a filter for the compressor side you may be able to remove the AC that's in the air box now. You may want to check with the manufacture about that first though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts