Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even tho you have a product they sell they do not support there product
if you did not buy it from them they SUX

·
Life Member
5,439 Posts
If someone bought a product from my competitor that I happen to sell and had your attitude that I should support that product they purchased elsewhere I would tell them to pound sand, but that's just me I suppose :confused:

Every dealing I have had with Fuel-Moto has been topnotch but that may very well be because I buy the products they sell from them.

To expect a company to support a product purchased elsewhere is absurd :crying: Again, just my opinion :wink:

·
Registered
492 Posts
What product are you ranting about Joe?

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Even tho you have a product they sell they do not support there product
if you did not buy it from them they SUX
Why should they? Customer Support costs $$

Why don't you get support from the place you purchased from?

Why don't you get support from the manufacturer?

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Why would you go to Fuel Moto for customer service if you didn't buy the product there, just go back to the supplier you purchased it from, I am sure they will give you the service you need. I have dealt with Fuel Moto with many purchases, and the customer service is always top notch, but I also buy my products from them. I don't understand why you would want to bash a company's and there service when you didn't use them for the purchase. just my $.02

·
Super Moderator
6,202 Posts
I can't believe this bone is still being chewed on. Bury it already

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.