Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They are brand new maybe 10 miles on them took them off the other bike before I sold it. I am also not going to be riding with my wife much so I don't think I'll need the heavy duty rated ones. I'm not of even sure I needed the HDs in the first place I'm only 180.

I think I paid over $450 this past summer.

How's $400 shipped

·
Registered
44 Posts
A buddy of mine may be interested in either one of these. I think he is shooting for the shorter. Please send me an email. thanks!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, I want the PYO Monkey Bars in Black 10". If anyone has a set in like new condition we can trade. Or buy them ship them here and the shocks are yours. I think you can get them for $325 so call it a price drop on the shocks. I am waiting on putting anything on my cards untill I pick my bike up when they fiind one in denim black.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any takers. $300 final offer they really are brand new.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
What Progressive part number are these?
The only #s I see on the shocks are 440-4050

They are 12" eye to eye. The rest of the specs you'll find on their site. 440 series

Also if $10 extra for shipping is a deal breaker I'll eat it but it would be nice to recoup some $$$. I didn't think about shipping on the updates. The cheapest you'll find them new is $430 ish.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After checking with Progressive these are for pre 2007 bikes so won't fit my 09. Good deal though, wish they would have worked.
Bump with the above info. $300 plus cost of shipping probably like $10. They are basically new.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts