Road Glide banner

Progressive 940 Ultra Touring Shocks

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  idahointrudr 
#1 · (Edited)
Progressive 940 Ultra Touring Shocks - last call

2010 Road Glide Custom project - the final phase

Love these shocks but I have to drop the rear 2" (vs. the 1" that these shocks will allow) so they must go! As usual my loss is someone's gain.

Purchased in August 2010 - they have less than 3,000 miles on them (bike's been at the builder's shop most of this year).

They are in a box ready to go - $399 shipped to your door anywhere in North America and they're yours!

Thanks all forum members.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Shocks

Easy can I be next in line. I raised my 09 SERG up 1" last year when I took the air crap shocks off and put some ST on it. They ride great but I qiah it was lower again for the look. Are the 940's the one that have the preset spring? Anything special about these? Let me know if they are still available.

Mike

#6 ·
Easy can I be next in line. I raised my 09 SERG up 1" last year when I took the air crap shocks off and put some ST on it. They ride great but I qiah it was lower again for the look. Are the 940's the one that have the preset spring? Anything special about these? Let me know if they are still available.

Mike

BIGLEW,

I have an 09 Yellow CVO and have the 940's installed. They ARE the same ride height as the stock shocks. At least I didn't notice any differences in ride height.

YB

#8 ·
Big Lew, I struck out, you're next up to bat. I needed these to replace a leaking shock before a big ride next weekend and Easy won't be getting his replacements until next week, so our timing is off. Looks like I'm going to be spending a bit more to get them sooner....Ughhh! Told him you were interested so look for a message from him.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.