Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone put these on? I really wanted to drop the rear about an 1 1/2 " and my service writer and a few people recommended these. So i pulled the trigger and they go on this friday. I was going to go standard, but am going heavy duty in the event i ride two up at some point. From what i hear the ride is a little stiffer, but i don't mind that as long as it handles and performs. im 5 11" 215lbs.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
What did ya pay. Progressive are decent shocks, but there are a lot better out there for the cash.
I've never had the 944, but the progressive shocks I've owned and own ride on the harsh side. Still way better then oem.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Lowered 2" rear and 1"front. Rode solo and bike rode well and handled great. Will need to adjust when I get mommy on the back I'm sure. I am 6'4" 225#. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
I like that you asked for thoughts AFTER you got them. >:)

we've all done that and thought, "shit, I should've waited"

Looks like so far you did a good move. I'm still thinking Super Shox this season, however i need new tires and brakes dipping into that budget.

·
Registered
682 Posts
I put the standard duty on-went back to the hd adj. shock-I like the 12" shock but the pro944 was to hard for us 2up-i'm 180-back seat is 135-pain in the ass to adj back and forth-just ordered some super shox in a 14" with extended mount-gives extra travel and still 11.5 ride height

1 - 5 of 5 Posts