Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a set of the Progressive Airtail shocks on my '09 RG w/ABS. I am looking at options of places to mount the compressor but it seems with having ABS I'm going to have to get creative. I wouldn't mind mounting it inside one of the saddlebags (preferably right) if I had to. Just looking to see what others have done and get ideas in my head......

I looked through this Forum and didn't see anything that really helped so far.....

·
Registered
809 Posts
I recently installed a set of the Progressive Airtail shocks on my '09 RG w/ABS. I am looking at options of places to mount the compressor but it seems with having ABS I'm going to have to get creative. I wouldn't mind mounting it inside one of the saddlebags (preferably right) if I had to. Just looking to see what others have done and get ideas in my head......

I looked through this Forum and didn't see anything that really helped so far.....
I personally wouldn't mount it in the bag,you will have to disconnect the airline every time you took the bag off. You could mount it on one of the fender stuts if there is room, but for me i would get some extra air line and mount it inside the fairing.

·
Registered
614 Posts
The CVO dont use air shocks any longer. They have the HD Premium Adjustable Shocks on them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts