Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone, these parts were on a 2012 FLTRX

Used Progressive lowering kit - was used as a 1" drop for roughly 2k miles. These were replaced when the bike went to a 23" rim set-up. The parts are all in great shape - $75

I sold my bike so I'm going to list anything I find in the garage over the next few days

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sold the seat, anyone looking for any of the other parts? They'd be better for someone doing some winter work than just sitting in my basement! I have the original Progressive box for the lowering kit also

Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Progressive interest

I am interested in progressive springs ,could you a lil more info about what they how did it improve the ride
do

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,

I bought the bars from a guy who said they were Heritage bars, but I cant be 100% sure (unless you can help me with a way that can prove either way - part number/specific knurling/etc). I believe they are actual heritage bars, but again, that's my best assumption.

The progressive kit was great. It was run in conjunction with some heavier fork oil and I personally thought it rode very well, and I enjoyed the lower ride height. I think the stock suspension really leaves something to be desired and the drop in kit is a nice "in-between" from stock to a nice set of monotubes. I think it has great bang-for-the-buck...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just sold my bike so I'll be updating the first post with anything I find in the garage

I'll start with the Progressive lowering kit

Thanks
Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts