Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in Sturgis this week and happen to stop by the Progressive Suspension booth that was set up at Rapid City hd. I mentioned that I was not really happy with the ride of my 940's. They asked if I had my bike with me and then they told me to bring it by thier booth to look at. They looked at my shocks and had me sit on the bike to adjust sag and they agreed that even with the lighter springs I was not getting correct sag. they put new springs on in less then 20 minutes and it is night and day difference. they ended up putting on a standard 440 (13") spring and dang does it ride nice. I was impressed how quick they were to replace the springs and that they actually had springs with them.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
Glad to hear they finally got the shocks where they are working for you. Sounds like great service for sure.

·
Registered
337 Posts
This is good news as I plan on talking with them during Street Vibrations in Reno, NV next month.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Went by there booth today here at Street Vibrations in Reno and with the same issue you have and they basically said nothing they can do. service at corporate is the only ones that can add the 440 13" springs through rma process. :( little disapointed especially after spending 750 on them.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Went by there booth today here at Street Vibrations in Reno and with the same issue you have and they basically said nothing they can do. service at corporate is the only ones that can add the 440 13" springs through rma process. :( little disapointed especially after spending 750 on them.
yea that sucks, they must have sent the second stringers to Reno.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts