Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Saw 2 videos on youtube 1 outside with the RK sounded good and loud, the other was the bike with the tourpac that had a sub in it.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
You wanna hear loud. Check out DA Performance. They build some sik azz systems. Hertz speakers only and JL audio amps.

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'll put my 4 speaker setup against anyone's :cool:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is in yours Idireprophil? I've had a lot of setups and not sure which was better. Leaning towards my hertz and PBR setup with factory deck as prolly the loudest I've had.

·
Registered
587 Posts
This is what I have in mine.

Alpine CDE-HD149BT Head Unit / Alpine PDX-M6 Amp / Hertz HCX 690 / Hertz HSK 165 XL / Biketronics Module / Cycles Sounds Lids

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you wire them in series? I'm thinking the amp is mono block. Do you have your gain set high? I ask because mine was loud as hell with my hertz but the amp fried not being able to handle the load.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
'The Ball & Chain' says that she hears the music crystal clear at 90+on the back of the '09 SERG. With the volume set 4 bars shy of max!!! ( haven't had the chance to check things out much beyond that, yet...) And, no I don't run a Madstad.

J&M Rokkers / XTs in the fairing / vented lowers, J&M Rokker 500w Amp in the fairing ( amp install by J&M at Sturgis '13) , HK head unit, Iron Cross Audio f/r preamp outs, rear aux, switched headphone jack.

I have had 2 IASCA quality systems in my cages and several other really high end systems in homes and cages and
I am extremely pleased with the J&M amp and the 4 J&M speakers on the '09!!!
THIS THING ROCKS WITH CRYSTAL CLEAR, FULL RANGE SOUND!!!

Both J&M Audio and Iron Cross Audio are great to deal with!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts