Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Also for sale are saddlebags without lids and hardware and the front fender. All in excellent shape. All prices and you pay the shipping from 06118.

Vivid black Saddlebags without lids and hardware. 250 plus shipping
Vivid black front fender 125 plus shipping. SOLD
Stock RGC seat off 2011 125 plus shipping. SOLD

Ask questions I have more pics.

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
How much shipped to 06118 :rolleyes: Are you gonna go CVO

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wish you would buy it. Lol. I'll even walk it down. Put my extended bags on and need the true dual look now. Just looks wierd without it. CVO possibly, not now though ran out of money my ode doesn't know about. Lmao

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Platinum BillH was first if he falls through I'll let you know. Thanks

·
Registered
140 Posts
Just a thought, but, I believe that you could put a "dummy" muffler on the other side to balance out the look if you really like that 2 into 1 pipe and wanna keep it Just thinkin.....Smitty in Western Ct.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a thought, but, I believe that you could put a "dummy" muffler on the other side to balance out the look if you really like that 2 into 1 pipe and wanna keep it Just thinkin.....Smitty in Western Ct.
Yeah that's why I said I'm waiting to sell. Vance and Hines isn't open till Jan 3. Waiting to talk with them. They don't sell a dummy pipe but I think I can get a slip on that looks the same and mount it. We shall see. What part of CT. I'm in East hartford.

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
You're gonna make someone very happy if you let loose of the Pro Pipe lax. I wish I could find a used one for the wife's 2007 SG. GLWS's

·
Registered
586 Posts
Lax, is there a dumbly pipe available for the Pro Pipe?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts