Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the Advanblack Superior Blue Rushmore Lower Vented Fairings for 2014+ on Oct. 29th 2018 and i have received them today Nov.7th 2018. that was fast. the color looks good and the install was a breeze. I was very surprised how fast the items came since they came from China.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
They look really good. Mine came with them. I couldn’t imagine not having them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I also got Advanblack for my 2011 FLTRX, I am happy with them, the look grew on me and the wind protection is awesome especially at highway speeds. Good quality and fit for the price, only thing I did was wrap some rubber strips around the engine guard on the top part before I put them together, keeps them nice and snug, no movement.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Those look great! They are on my nine pages of "stuff" that I want to do this winter! :grin:

·
Registered
35 Posts
I ordered their lowers for my ‘19 and I think they took about 6 days to come.
Fit and finish is pretty darn good.
Looking at the front of my bike now, I think my knees will be a lot more protected from the elements than when I rode my 2015 SG and Advan lowers.
I’m hoping they make a difference because my ride home from the dealer on the new bike had me wondering why I bought a wind machine, (I did also get the 12”Windsplitters), which helped.
I also hope the engine will get enough wind as those little rectangle vents are quite a bit smaller than the other designed lowers they, (and Harley) offer!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Good to hear that the advan lowers are really good quality and paint match. Going to order me a set next winter.

18’ FLTRX - Twisted Cherry
12” Straight Jacket bars
S&S Grand Nationals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
408 Posts

I’ll be looking for some for my ‘19

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Congrats....does the dimension in the glove box fit or can be filled with standard 6.5 speaks??
For others members deciding on lowers w/speakers...Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts