Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like drinking protein shakes for so many reasons. It can help me get fit and strong. I like Vanilla protein. I know then you have other preferences. What protein shakes do you like the most?

·
Registered
543 Posts
I like drinking protein shakes for so many reasons. It can help me get fit and strong. I like Vanilla protein. I know then you have other preferences. What protein shakes do you like the most?
I like Atkins, this one have a lot of protein and fewer sugar and the cafe caramel an mocha latte are pretty good

·
Registered
21 Posts
Premier Protein. Pre-made and ready to go. They've been the best tasting ones I like as I'm pretty f'n picky. Normally pick them up at Costco when they have a $5 off coupon and will go multiple times, as there is a limit 2 per visit.

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
Premier is pretty good. I also buy the 5lb jug of Muscletech vanilla from Sam's Club. It's whey protein that dissolves really good in water and has a good taste.

Lil Chief

·
Registered
247 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
I don't drink protein shakes anymore, because I have lazy and don't train much anymore. When I was training, I drank Optimum Nutrition
Gold Standard Whey Chocolate (post workout), and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Casein Chocolate before bed. Casein protein is great stuff, slow digesting to feed your body while you sleep and build muscle.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Syntha 6 strawberry and vanilla. Breakfast is: 1 cup mango, 1 cup blueberries, 1 banana, 1 scoop strawberry Syntha 1 scoop Vanilla Syntha with 1 scoop Nutrim, 1 scoop pro enzyme.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts