Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. So I've seen plenty of reviews and great guidance of speakers reading through the forums, but before I go out and spend anymore money I'm curious to know if anyone has experience with the PRV speakers. I have read up on the beyma speakers, HATS, Pioneer 6902R (bought 2 sets), Hertz and the DD's, but nothing on PRV's. I looked and they have a set of 6's that they say can handle 250RMS and since I'm running a Sound digital 1200.4 I'm trying to get as much out of it as possible! Thanks for your thoughts on this.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm finishing up putting in 4 6MR500-NDY-4 with the SD 800.4. They are not a drop in speaker as you need to drill mounting holes in the basket for the fairing and then round them out if using in lowers. I'm still tuning right now on the PSM but they are very very loud and clear! You'd need horns with them as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm finishing up putting in 4 6MR500-NDY-4 with the SD 800.4. They are not a drop in speaker as you need to drill mounting holes in the basket for the fairing and then round them out if using in lowers. I'm still tuning right now on the PSM but they are very very loud and clear! You'd need horns with them as well.
Thanks for the replay. What are the speakers missing since they need horns to support them, and where do you plan on putting your horns? I wasn't sure if they were going to be needed or if super tweeters would have made up for it. Thanks for the heads up on them, I'm pretty sure I'm going to order them over the Beymas. Please keep me in the loop about how they come out when you're done tuning.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Thanks for the replay. What are the speakers missing since they need horns to support them, and where do you plan on putting your horns? I wasn't sure if they were going to be needed or if super tweeters would have made up for it. Thanks for the heads up on them, I'm pretty sure I'm going to order them over the Beymas. Please keep me in the loop about how they come out when you're done tuning.
Contact Alex at Bagger Audio Lab. He is the man when it comes to these setups. The trophies prove it

Reactions: DE-Glide and madaba
1 - 4 of 4 Posts