Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pulled the trigger and got these PYO 10" Monkees used from Neano62 here on the Forum. UPS will deliver on Fri. so you know when I get home Fri. from work the bike will be down and the Prep work for internally wiring begins. I hear it's a headache but feel it will be worth it in the end. Went from Stock to Heritage Style and now to the Yaffe's. previously it took me 2 hours to do the Heritage Style start to finish and that was just doing the TBW internally of course, I'll have everything disasembled and switching harnesses prepped on Fri night and just take my time Sat. fishing them through the handlebars . I'll send the Wifey and Kid X-mas Shopping so they don't hear me sound like someone is performing an Exorcism on me which will be most of Sat. Ha...Ha....

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Checked with MoCo Orlando Harley and they Quoted me $285.00 if I just bring them the Bars and switch housing wires just to run the wires through, I do all disassembly and Assembly myself. Think this will only be a last resort for sure, am definitelt going to attempt to tackle this mod myself.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Congrats, mine are on order as well. My Indy shop wants $350 for the install. May be worth it from feedback from others. But $350 buys a lot of cold beverages.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts