Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I think those look great on the bike. And give good functionality.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
......and drop a note if you’re interested in others joining you. Right now my bike is trashed (engine trashed) but should be rolling again by then. Might could join you.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let us know. I have been thinking about doing the same.
What part of NC are you going through? That is my neck of the woods.
......and drop a note if you’re interested in others joining you. Right now my bike is trashed (engine trashed) but should be rolling again by then. Might could join you.
We will be at the KOA in Marble Falls NC from August 26 to September 1. We want to to Dragon Tail & that Moonshiner Road. If any one wants to meet up or show us around that would be awesome. Would really like to meet any members of this great forum.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I will see what all we have going on and get back with you on it. I live just outside of Charlotte NC so it's not too far to ride up for a day or two.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
You can fit more in there than you think....it's a great addition and looks wise? I like it quite a bit.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
Nice job, if it wasn't because I do long distance traveling with my ole lady I would definitely have one, I have an HD King tour pak, your set up is definitely a nicer sleeker look, but I must say I do like the king pak as well.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts