Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! I've been lurking here for a few weeks now, learning and investigating what I can. I attended one of the 2020 demo events in Battle Creek MI a few weeks ago, and it locked in my decision. I had a great time with my 2016 Fatboy S these past few years, but it was time for a change. Last weekend I took home a 2019 Road Glide Special in the Industrial Grey Denim color. Already a few rides and I couldn't be happier. I drove it off the lot with the Neighbor Hater slip ons installed and love the sound improvement. Next week I'll get the 12" Paul Yaffe Monkey bars installed, and already ordered a set of lowers with speaker pods for some DIY improvement work. I'm also going to try on a 12" LRS Stingray in the dark tint - got that ordered last night before the Labor Day sale ended. So, I'm hoping for a long fall season here in Michigan, cause I have a lot of miles planned already.....

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Congrats on the new ride and welcome from SE Wis.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Welcome on in! Excellent choice of color, it is so fast it pulled out from under the black paint!!!!!! You will like it here GREAT crew. GLIDE-ON BRO!>>>>>>

·
Registered
3,125 Posts
Congrats, Welcome to the Tank from Texas and enjoy!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Congrats & welcome! Nice color and happy to hear you're liking the scoot. I'm NE of Lansing a little bit & also hoping for a nice Indian Summer this year.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome to the tank from up in the Holland/Grand Haven area.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts