Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to put the Kury TC-24 cams and the New Dragos H pipe in my 2013 RGC CVO. I am going to go with the Woods directional lifters this time.

I really like the TC-24 cams in my 103 and the way it pulls from bottom to top.

My setup now is the 255's and a Jackpot 2-1-2 pipe.

I will be using the same tuner and dyno that I used the first time (Ed at the Dyno Difference) so I should be able to get a pretty good representation of the difference these part make. It made 94 HP and 119 TQ last time but fell off pretty bad after 4500 RPM.

I will post dyno sheets next week.

·
Registered
575 Posts
That should turn out really good. The 110's seem to respond well to those cams. I'm still loving the way mine turned out with them.

·
Registered
575 Posts
We're going to Tail of the Dragon Sept. 13-19. Let me know when you're coming down or shoot me a pm, I'd like to talk to you.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK Bevo is all tuned up

101.5 HP and 119 TQ

Still making over 100 HP at 5800 RPM

over 100 LBs TQ from 2000 RPM to 5300 RPM

No loss of low end TQ and pulls like a freight train thru 6000 RPM

The combo of the Dragos H pipe and the Kury TC-24 cams works very well.

Ed said I could have gained 4-6 HP with a 2-1 Dragos or D&D Exhaust. The Dragos H pipe did not give up any TQ in the Low end range

That's HP I am willing to give up. My bike is not real loud except at WOT and I love the way these H pipe duals sound.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks like the red line was the 255's and the blue is the tc24d's? Thats a big change for just a cam swap. Those cams just plain work, good outcome.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the way it holds the Tq curve a lot longer. Good usable power across that range.
Ohio, it Is not a Barn burner, But for riding 2-up the way I do This set up really makes you smile.

I don't have to win the race, I just want to be in the race. :D

·
Registered
5,341 Posts
Ohio, it Is not a Barn burner, But for riding 2-up the way I do This set up really makes you smile.

I don't have to win the race, I just want to be in the race. :D
Do a lot of two up riding ourselves. May have to consider something like this in the future if I'm going to keep this bike past 2015 model year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts