Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made my first autotune basic run today on my RGS. Forty five minute ride on a combination of interstate and stop-and-go secondary roads. PV screen showed more then 90 percent of the cells (?) in the "red". Saved and downloaded the AT map.

Tonight when comparing the Fuelmoto MAP that came with the PV to the autotune run MAP on WinPV, there was no difference in the AFR table values between the two. There was a difference in the VE table values for both cylinders between the two.

Is this normal? Is this where the "fine tuning" of the MAP occurs?

regards,

·
Registered
498 Posts
Sounds like you had a good tune to start with. I think the cells turn red when there has been a certain number of samples recorded for that cell and not necessarily significant changes in that cell. Sounds like the VE values are being fine tuned.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The AFR table doesn't change. The only table you will see changes on is the VE table front and rear. One VE table is lined out you can change AFR table to what you want.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Its nothing more than a marker to show you where you have ridden. AFR will not change VE only. I would suggest that you shorten the trips up to 10-15 min segments. There is only so much data that can be gathered..

·
Registered
60 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts