Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Pyle is known for real low budget stuff, doesn't worth the time to remove the fairing to install that stuff , you will have to buy new equipement very shorthly after.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Unless you're really cheap, I'd stay away from Pyle, I wouldn't use it on my bike if someone gave it to me free. .... but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
967 Posts
Unless you're really cheap, I'd stay away from Pyle, I wouldn't use it on my bike if someone gave it to me free. .... but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SPH-L710
Also not properly water sealed even if say so. Check You Tube ratings.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I have pyle stuff in my boat and its not very good quality. While it works for me on the boat to listen to the race on Sundays while fishing, I would never consider it for my bike.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have pyle stuff in my boat and its not very good quality. While it works for me on the boat to listen to the race on Sundays while fishing, I would never consider it for my bike.
I would have to +1 this. check out the review...If you really have no other option, its fair at best

·
Registered
967 Posts
worked fine after being dipped in water.:confused:
Water dipped and continuous use on a bike two different evaluations.
Used older model from that brand on a Heritage didn't survived long. When took it apart corrosion all over exposed solder and gain pot. Poor sealer coating work, cheap low budget item for short run. Just my two cents. :cool:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Sent from my SPH-L710
Yup I'm really cheap.:confused:
Looking at doing Diablo 2 and will be tapped out when done. Seen J&M Cadillac system in Laconia and it rocks. But truly feel its over priced. Listen to a lot of metal on bike so I want decent bass. Good speakers $200 x 2 and Decent amp $200 doesn't = 1000+. want loud for under $500 as highway speed usually at 3200-3400 rpm's. Guess the real question can it be done?
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts