Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

I'm removing and selling the Python exhaust from my 2015 RGS. After a 4000-mile ride I feel this exhaust is just too loud for me. I'm asking $650 plus shipping, but would entertain "reasonable" offers. There is a total of 6000 miles on this exhaust and it is in nearly perfect shape (not banged up or scratched, etc.). PM for details or my phone number if interested and we can talk.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
This is the exact pipe I want! I'll work on selling some stuff the raise the coin...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is the exact pipe I want! I'll work on selling some stuff the raise the coin...
Just let me know if you decide it will work for you. Due to the cost of the new exhaust I'm holding off on replacing until I have a buyer or until this winter when I start making changes.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was one of the first 15 with that pipe in the nation. Better get an amp and speakers. That sucker is loud even cruising at 80

Roadglide Charley
Yep, the Python is loud, just not obnoxious loud like the old bikes with skinny drag pipes. I get a lot of compliments on how this pipe looks and sounds, but it's not the best pipe for riding coast to coast.

I've already got a 400w amp and nice speakers, but I'd like to reduce my overall sound level when running 75mph on long trips.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
***SOLD***

This pipe is no longer available. It has gone to another one of our Road Glide brothers on this site!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts