Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of an excellent powder coater in the upstate New York area? Looking to get some chrome parts powder coated. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Which part of upstate NY are you from? I live in Saratoga Springs and have had several rims powdered coated from a guy, always did quality work for me.... I will find his information if you are interested?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Which part of upstate NY are you from? I live in Saratoga Springs and have had several rims powdered coated from a guy, always did quality work for me.... I will find his information if you are interested?
Glenville

·
Registered
311 Posts
Powdertech in Duanesburgh Ny... Check out their website... Not that far from Where you live either, best of luck my friend.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Powdertech in Duanesburgh Ny... Check out their website... Not that far from Where you live either, best of luck my friend.
Thanks. Knew about them. A friend of mine had some work done there. Looking for a vendor that pays more attention to their quality of work. I'm willing to ship but I would rather find someone within 150 mile radius of Albany, NY so I can ride to their location with the parts I want done.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts