Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
If you don't know about Quartermaster then go check them out Google name or QTRMSTR and they will come up. These knives are collectors and serial numbered. Note they are expensive but everyday carries. I am offering a couple rare ones at very reasonable prices. These have never been opened out of the bags/box for use only for the picture below, so they are brand new.
Made right here in good ole' Texas. I collect knives and well it is just time, no trades please. DM to if you have an offer. Each response will have pictures in order below.

1: QTR-2TT aka B.A. Baracass retail $188.00 - $125.00
2: QTR-4TT aka Hannibal retail $208.00 - $165.00
3: QTR-QSA1 aka Boss Hog retail $228.00 - $185.00

ALL prices shipped CONUS - PayPal only

·
Registered
5,869 Posts
We see you once a year on the spring ride and now you're selling off toys? :D
Got more mods planned or what?:)

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We see you once a year on the spring ride and now you're selling off toys? :D
Got more mods planned or what?:)
No major mods, not really funding any projects just want someone else to enjoy this stuff as I have to many hobbies/toys for sure.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One week and no interest, uh. Anybody know where to go to sell these (maybe a better place) they are out of stock everywhere because they are in high demand.

·
Registered
462 Posts
A number of gunsmiths in my area also advertise that they buy knives as well. Perhaps give that a try.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A number of gunsmiths in my area also advertise that they buy knives as well. Perhaps give that a try.

Cool I will give that a shot, not really desperate just wanted someone else to enjoy them. They are really great knives.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts