Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When they first came out I thought I wanted one. Then I decided I was going to wait to see if they came out with a limited. I walked into my dealer today and he had an autum rust colored one siting there . The only thing that saved me was I haven't seen a red one yet. So.... For you guys that have one are you satisfied. Any complaints ?

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I read a first ride report from one of the magazines, his only complaint was the heat to his right leg. Did you replace your pipes and is it noticeably better than the 13's ?

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Same with me, I've seem the autumn rust and thought it looked pretty good. I've been able to hold out because I use to have a cvo road king in the burgundy blaze red and I liked it a lot. I walked into my local dealer and he got an autumn rust one so it got me going. Sure enough another dealer has one about 45 min away. I'm afraid to go look at it :)

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So a couple more questions for the 15 CVO Glide owners:
Have you noticed if the wetheads cool the bike down compared to a 13 in a stock setup ?
Have you replaced pipes and gotten rid of the CAT and how does it compare now?
Also, Any problems with Glare of the infotanment Screen because of the way it lays in the fairing ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.