Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had this HU installed on my bike but didn't install the included mic. for hands free phone use due to possible water damage. Does anyone have this setup with the phone mic.? If so what are your thoughts?

·
Registered
714 Posts
I just had this HU installed on my bike but didn't install the included mic. for hands free phone use due to possible water damage. Does anyone have this setup with the phone mic.? If so what are your thoughts?
I couldn't imagine that mic working on a bike. In a car, yes. If I were to use the handsfree phone, I'd use a bluetooth mic in the helmet.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I doubt any one could hear you even if you were trying to scream louder than the wind noise. Maybe if you only talked on it when bike was at a standstill? I ride my bike to get away from talking on the phone! But if you have to, I am with hometoast, get a helmet and a BT system. My .02

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not really interested in using the phone while riding (pointless) I just wanted to see if anyone else set it up that way.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Mic

I installed the setup with the MIC but it was useless. I ride with a Modular so Bluetooth works great. But... Honestly, talking with my music blasting makes talking on the phone obsolete! LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts