Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a SERT that was used on my previous bike. I know that it's "married" to that bike but since the new owner doesn't want it for some reason, I'm wondering if it can be flashed so I can sell it on ebay? Anyone have a clue?

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The Sert unit was manufactured by TTS Mastertune, so that is who I would call to find the correct answer to your question. Unless it is a new service they offer, I think your out of luck.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I have "heard" of people unmarrying them then marrying them to a new bike. However I believe the dealer has been told to avoid that topic and play dumb so that buyers of new bikes will have to buy another tuner instead of moving it from their old bike.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I have "heard" of people unmarrying them then marrying them to a new bike. However I believe the dealer has been told to avoid that topic and play dumb so that buyers of new bikes will have to buy another tuner instead of moving it from their old bike.
Now THAT is interesting news...

·
Registered
477 Posts
I think that sounds reasonable. There is probably some back door way of doing this, but you'll probably have to ask a 14 year old to hack into it for you.

EZ

1 - 5 of 5 Posts