Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not camping here but have concert tickets. Will I have access to everything accept the camping area with my concert pass. I am refering to vendors,food stands, the exhibits, I wasnt sure if I needed to go ahead and get camping armbands or not. I just thought if there was plenty to do to keep us busy I would go several hours before the first show

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I am not camping here but have concert tickets. Will I have access to everything accept the camping area with my concert pass. I am refering to vendors,food stands, the exhibits, I wasnt sure if I needed to go ahead and get camping armbands or not. I just thought if there was plenty to do to keep us busy I would go several hours before the first show
with a concert ticket you have access to everything including that nights camping. trust me there is plenty to do before the show as well as after lol.

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
I'm fairly certain if you have a concert ticket you are allowed to camp there that night even if you don't so you would have access to everything.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, we are actually camping just a couple miles away at a small family run campground

·
Registered
125 Posts
Google Buffalo Chip and check out their website. It advises you of everything even when to leave particular areas of S.D. So as to make it to BC on time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts