Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, how do people go from Newbie to Hangaround to member and such...I see it under everyone's names, but dont know what that means or anything...

·
Registered
9,582 Posts
Just curious, how do people go from Newbie to Hangaround to member and such...I see it under everyone's names, but dont know what that means or anything...
It means , if you run into a member or higher at the bar , you buy the beer . :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Don't fall for the free membership bull$#!+. This site has cost me $$$$! Welcome and enjoy.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
It means , if you run into a member or higher at the bar , you buy the beer . :D
true that! but you have to have your coin to prove it! No coin, you buy for the night.

·
Administrator
3,034 Posts
Here are the numbers that determine each user's rankings:

0 - 49 = Newbie
50 - 199 = Hangaround
200 - 299 = Prospect
300 - 799 = Member
800 - 1499 = Grey beard
1500 + = Life member

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks guys!! I work Offshore on a rig so this gives me something to read and do when I can't be home to ride...Thanks for the info...

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
Forget the Beer (1st x post that) and buy them a Man Shot---take the wedge of lime squeeze in you eye...take the shot of tequila..then snort salt off your thumbnail:),, Big G will have two, then repeat

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
haha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts