Road Glide banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I am new to the sight and have a question I am sure lots of you can give me an answer to.
I recently sold my 10 Road King and bought a low mileage 2012 RGU, I have the 10 Touring Service Manual, and am unable to find a 12 service manual they seem to make a 11 SM but nothing after that.
So my question is there any differences between the 10 and 12 Glides that would make in necessary to get a more updated Service Manual than the one I have?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
13,530 Posts
I know the EFI is slightly different, but that won't make much of a difference if you don't plan to modify it. As far as the basics, most things are the same from 2009 to 2013. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Reactions: RICKLB58

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I was guessing most every thing was the same except for the bigger engine, and I am not ready to tear into that anyway.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Hi I am new to the sight and have a question I am sure lots of you can give me an answer to.
I recently sold my 10 Road King and bought a low mileage 2012 RGU, I have the 10 Touring Service Manual, and am unable to find a 12 service manual they seem to make a 11 SM but nothing after that.
So my question is there any differences between the 10 and 12 Glides that would make in necessary to get a more updated Service Manual than the one I have?
Thanks
They continued to publish service manuals all the way up to current.

You can go to any dealership and, if they don't have it on hand, they can order it.
2012 Touring Service Manual is 99483-12 and Electrical is 99497-12.

Manchester H-D claims to sell them for online ordering:
http://tinyurl.com/mmtapp9

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
1,070 Posts
I had no problem ordering a 2012 Service Manual for my 2012 RGU.

As far as not digging into the engine, that was the first thing I did. Pulled it, had the cases bored out and dropped in a Big Bore kit with all the bells and whistles. 110cid for Me!!

I hope you enjoy the new Glide and welcome to the Shark Tank!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.