Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 11 road glide custom 103. While out to Sturgis I added head pipe, breather, and tts mastertune program from Kuryakyn. I already had Rush Big Louie 2.25's and wanted to keep those slip ons. Anyway it sounds good and the program is close. No popping on decel etc. But when riding, holding a constant rpm every now and then it feels like the bike loads up a little bit so i have to blip the throttle every now and again to clean it out. I assume its a little rich, and needs an adjustment. I'm gonna have to order the cables for my matertune and have it dynoed. My question is this. both places that are reasonably close to dyno the bike, arent familiar with the tts. They use the dyno jet powercommander V. Is there alot of difference for the dyno guys, or are they relatively similar to adjust?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Man i wish i could answer that. I see there has been quite a few people reading tand not one answer yet. Maybe shoot Frank over at Dragos Bike Works a PM. Guy knows A LOT!!

·
878 Posts
Berndog... Try Jamie over at Faribault Harley in Minnesota. He's good, and sorta economical, and I think will work with your tuner...

·
878 Posts
Jason Kellis.... Sorry, not Jamie... He's good...

·
Registered
146 Posts
It could be all you need is a different map.

You can do your own tuning with the TTS but you will need the cables, a lot of good information here http://www.mastertune.net/ Steve Cole is the person you could talk to about the correct map.

Another place for help is on Harley Tech Talk.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts