Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my bike is vivid black with the rootbeer color trim brown/gold

if i add the decals/pinstripes should i stay with that color or would adding red/white be ok ?

·
Registered
6,438 Posts
my bike is vivid black with the rootbeer color trim brown/gold

if i add the decals/pinstripes should i stay with that color or would adding red/white be ok ?
Did you say red ?

Or how about carbon fiber ?

I say go with whatever you think looks good.

Be creative

You can always change it up.

Swomack

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a bunch of colored led on my bike also. normally run with the white lights on at night but can do all the flashing,changing color stuff.
i am leaving the gold/brown pinstripes on from factory. just cant decide whether to use the same colors on the design decals or go with red/white combo. just looking to have a little more then stock looking.
going to put one on the back of each hard bag like 10 inch high and 4 inch wide.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
I think I'd stay with the stock trim color. Unless you do what Swomack did and re-stripe it all so it's all red.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
I was thinking of adding some pinstripping on my bike as well. Where you guys getting these stripes? Is there a vendor I'm not aware of?
Go to any autozone, pep boys etc. and pick up a roll of 1/8" vinyl pinstripes for approximately $3, go over existing or add your own design & if you don't like it or mess up you can always just peel it off. I did mine a few years ago just to see how it would look with gloss black strips with denim before committing to paint and went over existing red. It looked so good I just left it & didnt bother to paint it and it's held up great.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts