Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered the KST Spearheads for my 2020 RGS which are 1.5" but realized that all cell phone mounts go up to only 1.25". So was wondering what everyone who has these -or similar bars- is doing. Are there any decent mounts out there that I missed? Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Which model or link? I looked theirs and only say 1.25....

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
Dan I also have a Quadlock on My Glide and it fits 1” 1/2 F47 Bars fine.
Here’s a link.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
558 Posts
I looked at quad lock site and all I saw was 1.25. I could not find anything that fit 1.5.... the site you both posted still only show 1.25. Unless I am dumb of course... and that is possible...

I wanted a system to be able to do the bike and my hip. I like their stuff.

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
I looked at quad lock site and all I saw was 1.25. I could not find anything that fit 1.5.... the site you both posted still only show 1.25. Unless I am dumb of course... and that is possible...

I wanted a system to be able to do the bike and my hip. I like their stuff.

Dan the 1.25 kit fits My 1.5 F47 Bars.
I believe there’s a little space on both sides. I’ll check tomorrow to make sure.
Mike

·
Registered
304 Posts
DO NOT overlook the Khrome Werks mount for left or right switch housings, in chrome or black. I think it is the classiest looking, most functional mount of them all. Really well built.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Ordered the KST Spearheads for my 2020 RGS which are 1.5" but realized that all cell phone mounts go up to only 1.25". So was wondering what everyone who has these -or similar bars- is doing. Are there any decent mounts out there that I missed? Thanks in advance for any advice.
Amazon.com: Arkon RoadVise Motorcycle Phone Mount for iPhone XS Max XS XR X 8 Galaxy Note 9 8 S10 S9 Retail Black

This is what I use. I've had it for 4 years and it works great. The have good customer service too.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I use the iO Mount sold by Klockwerks...

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Cool thank you.

Dan I just checked My Quadlock and forgot that the F47 1.5 Bars step down to 1.25 where the grips attach so there’s no gap with the mount as I previously thought.
Here’s a couple of pictures.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 40 Posts