Road Glide banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quieter exhaust

On a 2011 Road Glide Ultra I have a D&D Fatcat with quiet baffle. It is not what I call quiet---my son has a Thunderheader on a 2014 Street Glide and it is a good bit quieter than mine.
I like the performance of the D&D, but want to tone the noise down.
I'm looking for suggestions for a 2 into 1 pipe that provides similar performance without the ear ringing noise. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Craig

·
Vendor
838 Posts
Quieter exhaust

On a 2011 Road Glide Ultra I have a D&D Fatcat with quiet baffle. It is not what I call quiet---my son has a Thunderheader on a 2014 Street Glide and it is a good bit quieter than mine.
I like the performance of the D&D, but want to tone the noise down.
I'm looking for suggestions for a 2 into 1 pipe that provides similar performance without the ear ringing noise. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Craig

I would take a look at the E-Series universal muffler we offer for 2/1 systems. This fits right up to the Fatcat and gives you full tunability and a much more reasonable dB level without having to replace your entire exhaust. Awesome combo for performance that is easy on the ears with a great tone.

Fuel Moto E-Series 2.5" Universal Megaphone Muffler

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.