Road Glide banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may have some free time this weekend, thinking of a run to Rabbit Hash. Anybody around there interested? Weather sounds like it might be really cooperative.

Nothing certain yet, have to check on some work stuff, but it is a "definite maybe".

·
Registered
49 Posts
That's a heck of a run from MO to KY!

I'm across the river in Cincinnati. I'm hoping to get the last outdoor clean up done on Saturday so I can get out on Sunday. Sunny and 68 is the current call.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a heck of a run from MO to KY!

I'm across the river in Cincinnati. I'm hoping to get the last outdoor clean up done on Saturday so I can get out on Sunday. Sunny and 68 is the current call.
Actually, I was thinking Saturday. Sorry, forgot to mention that.:eek: I was thinking of grabbing a freebie Hotel Room in Florence for Friday and Saturday nights. Come over on Friday, head back on Sunday. Spend Saturday smoking the hash! :rolleyes:

Not very far at all. I did a project in Columbus, OH, last summer, and I rode back and forth thru Cincinnatti on several weekends.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Definitely can't do Saturday but will be meeting a work buddy from Louisville there on Sunday. Still trying to figure out time and if I meet him there, or meet up in Falmouth and cruise with him to the Hash.

REALLY looking forward to getting out. Need one more nice day of riding.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Bum-er,....
Bikes in Lawrenceburg getn Bars done, and a few other things, hehe
Harley shop in Florence now has a Quaker Steak and Lube attached.
Be Safe everyone and have fun.
Watch out for the Huge freakn Moose Lookn Deers down around the Hash, or was it just the Hash?! hehehehe

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Yeah Tim while in Florence check out the Harley dealer. They have a cool sculpture out front made from used parts. I'm still workin, doin my part to keep the economy goin LOL. Looks like Saturday in Chicago for me....ride safe my friend!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
The good news is smoking that Rabbit Hash will make you horney as hell. The bad news is that the sex only lasts about 4 seconds.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well we got there about 12:30 on Sunday. It was already crowded, and got worse as time went on. By about 2:00 when we left, there were easily over 120 bikes down there. There were parked up the hill and down the road to the south for a quarter of a mile. And the BBQ crew wasn't there on Sunday either. They lost out on a lot of business this weekend.

Great time riding. 7 hours, 200 miles.

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well we got there about 12:30 on Sunday. It was already crowded, and got worse as time went on. By about 2:00 when we left, there were easily over 120 bikes down there. There were parked up the hill and down the road to the south for a quarter of a mile. And the BBQ crew wasn't there on Sunday either. They lost out on a lot of business this weekend.

Great time riding. 7 hours, 200 miles.
I was talking to one of the locals when I was there. The BBQ is closed for the season. If they had been open, I would have stayed for lunch. As it was, I picked up some Beef Jerky and Garlic Pistachios from the store, but that wasn't enough.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts