Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my local indy install race tech high performance spring kit, gold emulators and will pick it up tomorrow. Found out tonight he lowered it 1 inch by mistake...I wanted it standard height. I don't think its a big deal since I have a 2013 RGC with stock rears at 12 inch. I'm not vertically challenged so really have no need for a lowered bike but will test it before I have him change it back. Are there any handling issues and what would be the pros and cons with this setup. Also i was considering upgrading to a 12.5 progressive 412 or 444 shock on the rear...would this be an issue with the lower front.
Thanks in advance for all feed back

·
Registered
614 Posts
Only issue is the loss of 1" travel in the front. if you like it it does level out the bike a little since the RGC has 1" shorter shcks anyway. I kept mine stock height I want as much suspension as possible and like the function over form in this case.

Either way it wont cause any issues changing out the rear shocks, since you have upgraded the front suspension dont go with the 412 on the back, they are better than stock but not as good as your forks are now . Go with 444, 944 if your choice is Progressive or much better is to go JRI or Ohlin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts