Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Time for some changes, so I decided to show you all what's going on. I first bought some TopShop Viper bags and Sick Rick CVO fender from a forum member. Well I couldn't stop there once I saw the potential. I then bought their extended tank cover and side covers.

All that seemed to do was light a fire of sorts. I couldn't decide on simply matching the original Sedona Orange paint or making a change. I was about to paint 2/3 of the bike so....Lets go for broke. Which now I almost am by the way. Well, it became apparent that with all this work, the build really needed to be complete and with so much already changing, I just couldn't quit. I've now ordered a new 23" PM Virtue Platinum wheel, wrapped fender and raked trees.

This is where it's at for now

I'm considering a two tone paint job similar to this using the Sedona and a dark gray or black, but haven't decided for sure on that yet.

Well, that's as far as I've gotten. I'm broke, anxious, and excited. Hoping to have it complete by the end of April. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Need an opinion or two. Im kinda liking the front fender painted the dark color along with the lower part of the rest of the bike. But, I don't want to lose the fact that the bike is still mainly orange. So, orange and dark gray fender matching the main part of the bike or just the gray with the pinstripe keeping the whole lower part of the bike dark like the one in the picture???

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Rachel has a fine looking a$$ on her now. I like the paint scheme, and with the colors your going with, it will be bad azz.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Rachel's getting a sweet ass makeover.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Wow. That is one sweet ass make over. I'm liking the Top Shop tank skins the more I see them. Looks great.

I'm digging the paint scheme also. If your keeping the Sedona Orange. I'd go just like that paint with the Orange on top. I like it.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I like this paint scheme, I vote for going with your darker color on the front fender. I look forward to seeing her once she has the complete overhaul. Good luck and I hope everything goes according to plan.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Guess this may be the last time it's seen like this. I'm excited about my changes but may miss seeing her like THIS too.

Donna (MissPiggy) and I out for a ride yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, we just put on that Razor Pack and went back to a solo seat. She wants to have to seat and backrest covered on brown like the two up seat was she just sold. She's ordered a new 18x4.5" front wheel and 160 tire, cowbells, legs, single side rotor, caliper, and brake line. She's excited!!

1 - 20 of 240 Posts