Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Following...

Considering getting one of these myself. I lit the back end of my Ultra up like a x-mas tree, but there aren't many places to put lights on a regular RG.

Adding any light at all to the back end can't be a bad thing.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Radiantz was one of the first to put out cycle leds. They make good quality stuff. I don't know if they have kept up with brightness but I would think so. I used them on my softail and very happy with it. Let us know if you invest in this.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I believe that they will hook up under the seat, Like the CD lights do. Look at you tube.

·
Super Moderator
12,295 Posts
Following also, I have a set of radiantz front amber/white lights and tail lights that I installed last week, very bright. I'll check with Chrome Glow to see if they carry these,and if they do I'll go by the store and check them out.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe that they will hook up under the seat, Like the CD lights do. Look at you tube.
thanks, I forgot to look at youtube. I really like the strobe action, I’m going to call them tomorrow.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Following also, I have a set of radiantz front amber/white lights and tail lights that I installed last week, very bright. I'll check with Chrome Glow to see if they carry these,and if they do I'll go by the store and check them out.
They carry the RadiantZ brand, but didn't see this light on the website...but that doesn't mean they don't carry it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just called Radianz directly,

1) the wires have to be spiced, no plug and play connector
2) there is no setting to change the action of the strobe, what you see in the video is the only setting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts