Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for advice without spending a fortune on replacing my stock Harley radio with a decent plug and play so my bar controls and auto tone control still work.
I've already tried the aquatic and not happy with it, as the face plate does not dim, and makes it difficult to ride at night due to the glare...2012 FLTRU

Thanks, Paul

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
Aquatic AV is the best plug and play head unit on the market for your 2012 RG but that's JMO.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! but other than not being able to dim it at night, which is an issue for me. it's a pretty good set up...

·
Registered
760 Posts
They’re not plug and play, but there are hand control units that work with the Kenwood and Sony units. Exponentially better sound and great features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,759 Posts
Every thing else is going to cost you dearly :) Jenson is the only other game in town for P&P

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking for advice without spending a fortune on replacing my stock Harley radio with a decent plug and play so my bar controls and auto tone control still work.
I've already tried the aquatic and not happy with it, as the face plate does not dim, and makes it difficult to ride at night due to the glare...2012 FLTRU

Thanks, Paul
Damn near anything is better than factory

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts