Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, is there a way to make my HK stereo (2013RGU) default to start on CD instead of AM, or FM. I can't remember which it starts on, but I don't have an antenna and would rather it start on CD. I only use my MP3 disc, or my Sirius in the AUX port. I would also like to know if it's possible to remove the AM, and FM from the choices completely.

Thanks, adown

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Mine does too. If my bluetooth is plugged into the Aux port then it usually turns on automatic. Its only a flick of your thumb on your handlebar controls and you can change it to whatever you want. I dont have an antenna either. Primarily listen to CDs or to MP3 through my phone Via bluetooth

·
Registered
440 Posts
On my '13 RGC I usually listen to a CD. I leave the CD inserted and sometimes I will hit the off button before turning off the bike and sometimes I don't hit the off button. So, when I restart the bike the CD may start playing or, if I did turn the stereo off before shutting off the bike if I just power the stereo on after starting the bike and the CD resumes playing then. I think mine will default to the radio if I power on the stereo and don't have a CD inserted.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've tried everything. I don't take my CD out. It has 155 songs on it, but it doesn't matter what order I power things down, it starts on radio. There has got to be a way to disable the radio, or at least change the boot order. After all, it's just a computer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts