Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm in the process of doing winter mods on my bike and in the process, I wanted to remove my CB/Intercom from the bike.

So I figured I'd list it here and see if anyone could make use of it. I'd like to get rid of it as a complete set however will split up as a last resort.

- HK radio (Flashed for CB/intercom with rear fade). - *SOLD**

- Tour Pack Pods with speakers - **SOLD**

- front 5.25" Harley speakers - $50 OBO

- CB/Intercom Module with bracket for ontop of radio, CB antenna kit (Will need new CB cable that runs from CB unit to the CB antenna. Can get from Harley, or if you can repair the old one, I can ship with the setup), and Boom CB/Music ultra wiring harness (harness is complete with all connections and connections for tour pack speaker pods as well) - **SOLD**

- Chrome center CB console - **SOLD**

- Chrome center console gas door - $15 shipped

- Sissy bar pad small - **SOLD**

Full retail from Harley is $2240 if bought separately.

- Also includes the speaker button for the dash...

ImageUploadedByMO Free1416401367.999925.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416401769.799625.jpg ImageUploadedByMO Free1416401782.025442.jpg

**UPDATE**

I will part these out. All prices reflected above.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
PM sent on backrest pad.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm in the process of doing winter mods on my bike and in the process, I wanted to remove my CB/Intercom from the bike.

So I figured I'd list it here and see if anyone could make use of it. I'd like to get rid of it as a complete set however will split up as a last resort.

- HK radio (Flashed for CB/intercom with rear fade). - **SOLD**

- Tour Pack Pods with speakers - **SOLD**

- front 5.25" Harley speakers - $50 OBO

- CB/Intercom Module with bracket for ontop of radio, CB antenna kit (Will need new CB cable that runs from CB unit to the CB antenna. Can get from Harley, or if you can repair the old one, I can ship with the setup), and Boom CB/Music ultra wiring harness (harness is complete with all connections and connections for tour pack speaker pods as well) - **SOLD**

- Chrome center CB console - **SOLD**

- Chrome center console gas door - $15 shipped

- Sissy bar pad small - **SOLD**

Full retail from Harley is $2240 if bought separately.

- Also includes the speaker button for the dash...

View attachment 159025 View attachment 159033 View attachment 159041

**UPDATE**

I will part these out. All prices reflected above.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts