Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need help !!! went for a ride and the radio was completely dead. No clock , no nothing at all

when I started it up. Checked fuse panel, fuse was fine, pulled faring ,all the connections seem fine.

Disconnected battery nothing. Checked connections with test light seems to have power at plug.

Is there an in line fuse somewhere that I cant find or in the radio? Seems odd that the whole thing

is dead. Hate to buy a new head unit if it is another issue. Any and all help or ideas are welcome

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
Need help !!! went for a ride and the radio was completely dead. No clock , no nothing at all

when I started it up. Checked fuse panel, fuse was fine, pulled faring ,all the connections seem fine.

Disconnected battery nothing. Checked connections with test light seems to have power at plug.

Is there an in line fuse somewhere that I cant find or in the radio? Seems odd that the whole thing

is dead. Hate to buy a new head unit if it is another issue. Any and all help or ideas are welcome
Did you make sure it was turned on ?

·
Registered
26 Posts

Im in the same boat man.. I just bought this bike Friday (2015 RGS) and trailered it home. Horrible storms on way home, radio is completely gone. Black as night screen. Checked fuses, connections, I have no Idea. If you find a solution let me know please!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had a similar problem that was caused by a low/bad battery. The bike would start, but the longer turning over caused the radio to not fire up. Had the battery tested and it was bad, new battery installed and no problems since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts