Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna pull the radio and speakers out and toss them in the garbage cause they don't work and there's no reason for a radio on a motorcycle. Does anybody know of a place I can find a glove box slot type of thing I can put in the radio hole? I think for now im gonna just make a blank off plate and put a Screamin' Eagle sticker on it but I think it would be nice to have another glove box there. I may just have to make my own box someday? Anybody else do this?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL theres an idea... I honestly thought the first coment(s) on this would be "what do you mean there's no need for a radio...!?" I kinda wish I was still working at a Fab shop, i'd just weld something up to put in there. I made 2 neat sets of cup holders for my brother and my mid seventy's and eighty's Chevy trucks. Pull the ash tray out and pop in the cup holders. Someone sells plastic ones like that for like $70 and I was like WTF I can make that for nothing.

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
This was asked, and answered just last month. Harley did have a Glove Box to use on '96-'13 model year.

Here is the part number:
76286-96 Glove Box, (with nut clips)
Harley also offered a pouch that fit in the glove box (58313-96).

Here is the link to that thread.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Go to any car audio store or even best buy they have an open slot glove box thing that fits in there perfect. It is for when you switch from a double din radio to a single din radio. They are cheap.

·
Registered
149 Posts
try a boat dealer they have covers that go in those slots

·
Registered
163 Posts
So what about the speaker holes? I was thinkin that could be a great place for some extra gauges. Anybody done anything like that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts