Road Glide banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This my second one guess it's time for an aftermarket, is there one that will work will cb? Yes I did try the display repair no luck. Thanks

·
Registered
605 Posts
I've been looking but haven't found one that works with the cb, I bought a used HK to send out for upgrade so I don't have down time on the bike, I think there is one for sale here in the classified section that's where I found mine

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
How did you try to repair the display? Did you take the faceplate off and bend the pins in a little then apply dielectric grease??

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Iron Cross Radio will do the repair for $350.00 and if you want they will change the color of the readout and for $150.00 they will add Bluetooth.
They went up $100 ? It use to be $250. :crying:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
This worked for me on my 08 till it just wouldn't work any more.

Take 2 fingers and press on each side of the display..maybe a little hard. It should come back on for a while...hours, days weeks...no telling how long. Worth a shot till you can do something else.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Are there step-by-step instructions here to guide one through that repair? My display has that highly annoying habit of coming and going and of course it's long out of warranty :mad:

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Got my replacement HK via warranty couple of months ago, went for a ride (200miles roundtrip), and I guess the display went out after the first 100miles.

When I turn the bike on, I can see the display (the HK logo) then it'll say AUX, but once I start rolling, the display goes out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.