Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my buddy and I have been wroking on my bike with a leak and since the bike was down for about in total to find and do the work 2 weeks, we had the Battery disconnected, after we found and we hope we fix the leak and since it was from the transmission side I already had all the parts for the upgrade to 14" apes we went and installed them. now I remember that this past saturday i pluged the battery back on and turned radio on to test my new bluetooth audio recieve i got for the bike and all was good, now after we installed every thing and bike on the road again the raido now doesn't come on, it has the clock display works but when i hit the power button nothing. I removed the fairing yesturday and checked to see if I had power going to the radio, I dont have a schamatic to see where should i see Power at the connection but with the tester I found I beleive 3 -4 spots with power their, can anyone help me with this any info will be great, is their a reset factory code that i might have to reset the radio. or do I need to look into it. I dont think that any wire in the handlebars have anything to do with it or am i wrong. Ok thank you all for any help that you can give me and hope to hear from you. thank you.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Key off.... hold soft buttons 1 and 3 ....key on .... wait for the diagnostics menu..... release the buttons. Press button 1 to access the reset menu.

Also..... I think there are 2 power circuits for the radio. One to hold your settings and power the clock, and one for the radio. So double check all your fuses.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I did as you said but all I get is a code like (11011) on the right top, and in the bottom middle I get (d1) when I try to press the 1 soft key on the radio the sequence of the number move nothing else. Any other info would be much help

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
So I did as you said but all I get is a code like (11011) on the right top, and in the bottom middle I get (d1) when I try to press the 1 soft key on the radio the sequence of the number move nothing else. Any other info would be much help

Page 1 right side of page at the top.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CD0QFjAC&url=http://g-homeserver.com/content/attachments/1475d1347528055-harman-kardon-radio-diagnostics.pdf.html&ei=wLv-UbTcH8WkyAHboYGwDw&usg=AFQjCNGMzfnh8O8kNU-DNI_kxze4gXQrHQ&bvm=bv.50165853,d.aWc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts