Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Seems to be some hard core radio people around here. I have a Dodge Caravan 2015 It is modified for handicap . We have had it awhile just time to do something about it. It has one draw back . The radio really sucks.
Can any of you point me in the right direction for a replacement that will do more.
I would like Bluetooth for the phone
At least a 6.5 or so screen
One that either already has back up camera or can have one added. That would be useful in the van .
There are no radio controls on the steering wheel to mess with.
I don't need any of this but others use it move granddaughter around. Seems they can't find their way to town without all that stuff. One place around here does radio work but my impression is the are not really any good at it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Crutchfield is really handy for looking up equipment to fit your ride, searching for a radio with the features you want, finding what speaker sizes that will bolt right in and what adapter kit/modules that are required. Often I will price match some of the components elsewhere. Another place to check our is Sonic Electronics, much better pricing on most things.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I just upgraded my 2008 Dodge 2500 Ram audio system and I got a Kenwood stereo and it has Bluetooth. The unit has great sound. I also got a set of JL speakers 6x9 coaxial in front a rear doors and the sound is great. I don't run a amp in my system. You may have to get a backup camera separate because when I was shopping for sound systems I didn't see any head units that had a backup camera option.
I was looking at backup cameras and you can get a system that has the backup screen in the center mirror.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts